In this session, we'll talk about how the University of Colorado Boulder implemented D8 webform (YAMLform) in our first Drupal 8 site and the development questions and answers that ensued.
- 8x webform was previously known as YAMLform
- Very active contributions (jrockowitz)
- Views integration is a separate module (webform_views)
- Webform nodes available as a submodule (webform_node)
- Webform does not use Field API to store submissions
- Webform itself does not integrate submissions with views
Since we were in the middle of changes being made on both webform and webform views--we ended up creating a custom module that converted submissions to nodes so that we could use vanilla Drupal 8 features to display the submissions.